RIDING BYTES is a German-based company,
providing professional open source services for
enterprises of all sizes.
We are specialized in interfacing systems into existing IT
infrastructures and have a special focus on the areas of
lab- and healthcare systems.
Our comprehensive service includes consulting,
as well as the administration to software development and
reliable maintenance of the systems.
We support our customers with tangible passion and are Integration and, above all, innovation partner in the LIMS world of tomorrow with all its demands and challenges.
Professional Open Source Laboratory Information Management System
SENAITE LIMS Project
- suitable for all types of laboratories
- flexible architecture
- you design the system together with us
- you have the freedom of choice
SENAITE is an
Open Source LIMS for enterprise environments.
It is especially focused on high speed, excellent performance and stability.
It currently ships with an integrated JSON API, has a user friendly GUI and provides rich UI components.
It is built on top of the CMS Plone and written with love in the Python programming language.
- world leading Open Source LIMS
- high security for sensitive data
- testable software quality
- insight into the source code
- based on 16 years of development
- active community
- code hosted publicly on GitHub
- maximum flexibility to adapt specific requirements
- coordinated development
- adherence to open standards
- ISO 17025 ready
- no license binding
- no licensing costs (GPLv2 License)
- no usage restrictions
- no dependence on a manufacturer
- testability for user-unwanted mechanisms (backdoors)
- cost savings through shared effort of development
(the ability of different systems, techniques or organizations to work together)
- no lock-in-effect
(dependencies that make it difficult for the customer to change or cause costs)
- no restriction of the number of users
- better and more innovative enhancements through global growth
- strengthening and anchoring international structures
- Built on CMS Framework Plone
- Programming Language: Python
- Flexible Workflows
- Instrument Interfaces
- Barcode Printing
- Roles and Permissions